Logan Basic LED floor lamp 4,000 K dimmable silver
£269.90
RRP - 30%
RRP £389.90
The RRP is the manufacturer's recommended retail price of the item.
incl. VAT
Logan Basic LED floor lamp 4,000 K dimmable silver
Logan Basic LED floor lamp 4,000 K dimmable silver
In stock
Delivery time: 3 - 6 working days
£269.90
RRP £389.90
The RRP is the manufacturer's recommended retail price of the item.
In stock
Delivery time: 3 - 6 working days
  • 50 days free returns
  • Flexible payment options

Integrated LEDs

Colour temperature
Promotes focus and concentration - ideal for the study, kitchen or bathroom and for outdoor security lighting.
Warm white Cool white Daylight
Light source
Colour temperature 4000 K
Brand:
Item no.:
9968003
Dimensions:
Height: 196 cm
Width: 28 cm
Material:
aluminium, plastic
Product Details
Arcchio

Logan Basic LED floor lamp 4,000 K dimmable silver

Manufacturer

Brand:
Arcchio
Item no.:
9968003

Colour & Design

Color:
silver, white
Material:
aluminium, plastic

Dimension

Length (in cm):
61
Width (cm):
28
Height (cm):
196
Other measurements:
base - length 45 cm, width 30 cm; 250 cm cable
Net weight (kg):
11.8

Light Source

Light bulb:
1 × 36 W LED + 1 x 24 W LED
Light bulb included:
Yes
Wattage (watts):
36
Integrated LEDs:
Yes
Luminous colour:
cool white (4,000 K)
Light output (in lumen):
3600 + 2400
Lumens (lm):
6000

Additional Functions

Dimmable:
Yes
Dimmer:
Included

Technical Specifications

IP code:
IP20
Protection class:
I
Supply voltage (volts):
230

Other Information

Manufacturer Guarantee:
Arcchio - five-year guarantee

Functional LED office floor lamp Logan with U-shaped base and rotary dimmer A lot of light (60 percent - 3,600 lumens) is directed upwards with this LED office floor lamp, the remaining 40 percent (2,400 lumens) shine downwards, so that you get a combination of direct and indirect light emission, which is very desirable especially with office floor lamps, because in this way you get a natural-looking light distribution. The computer workstation is then illuminated as evenly as possible and eye and body fatigue can be reduced because you feel fresh and concentrated for longer in the light of a well illuminated office floor lamp. The lower cover above the LEDs has a prismatic structure, which means that the light is not perceived as dazzling. An integrated rotary dimmer also allows infinitely variable adjustment of the brightness, which should be tailored to personal sensibilities, because one employee may need a lot of light, while another may quickly feel overstimulated by too much light. So floor lamps with a dimmer are of course a really good choice and everyone gets the feeling that their own needs are being respected and that the aim is to find the best possible solution when it comes to reconciling people's individuality so that everyone can feel comfortable. Finally, the U-shaped base allows the LED office floor lamp to be positioned as well as possible, because table legs are no longer an unsolvable problem in this way because the U-shaped base simply makes an arc around them. - flicker-free - UGR < 19

Reviews
Related Products
Contact us
Any advice needed?

We are happy to help!

Lights.co.uk

  • 50 days free returns
  • The UK's largest selection of brands
  • Flexible payment options

The strike-through prices correspond to the manufacturer's RRP.
All prices include 20% VAT, delivery costs excluded.

© 2024 Lampenwelt GmbH