|Material||Plaster, metal, glass|
|Light bulb||1 x 40 W|
|Operating voltage in volts||230|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A++|
Felia decorative plaster wall light with doubled light outlet which can be painted
With this wall light, the indirect light mainly gleams upwards, but also downwards through an additional frosted glass outlet. The resulting light is warm and soft, not to say extremely welcoming and cosy. Ideal preconditions for living rooms which you retire to for many relaxing hours in the evening. But the Felia wall light with indirect light is not only a first-class recommendation in private houses, but also in commercial property, be it as sophisticated lighting for restaurants or for example as a light in a doctor's waiting room for making patients feel comfortable.
Anyone who finds white too simple or bland as a colour, ought to choose this plaster wall light which can be painted, so the question of whether the colour of the wall and the light match is no longer relevant and a personal design can be created. A glove and sandpaper are included in the delivery as standard and after a base coat has been applied, creativity can get underway!
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Customer Reviews (2)
Felia - Wall Light Elegant Plaster White
- Relevancy sort puts the best reviews at the top. We look at things like helpfulness votes, latest reviews, pictures and other traits that readers look for in their reviews.
Best quality item I have seen for the price!
At time of writing the lamps have not been mounted, however I expect n...
At time of writing the lamps have not been mounted, however I expect no issues. The superb quality moulded unit mounts on a tapered shoulder to the substantial metal bracket that houses the lamp fitting and which is secured to the wall. The moulded shade can be easy removed for bulb changing, cleaning etc. I do wonder if some further method of restraint may be required to stop accidental removal, though the height they are mounted at will limit the issue for sure. Neat way of getting around the fitting and maintenance issues normally associated with this style of wall light.
- Usage Room illumination
- Illumination Unable to comment until fitted
- Room Bedrooms, Hallway, Lounge
- Yes, I recommend this product.
Felia Wall Light
Simple good looking design that was easy to install and blends well wi...
Simple good looking design that was easy to install and blends well with the decor of the bedroom in which the lights are installed.
- Usage Ambience
- Illumination I purchased this light fitting as a replacement for the two previous old and ugly wall lights that were in place prior to the redecoration of our bedroom. I wanted the replacements to enhance the new décor and created a soft warm light over the bed. I am very pleased to say that the new lights were perfect for the job. They are simple in design ,look good, and create a really cosy feel, washing the wall with a gentle light, that pleasantly illuminates the room. The lights were also reasonably easy to install. The manufacturers instructions say that an E14 (SES) 40W old type tungsten lamp should be fitted in the lights. However I would recommend that a warm white 5.5W LED E14 candle lamp is fitted instead. It is far more energy efficient, lasts very much longer and provides the same level of illumination as the old filament lamp.
- Room Bedroom
- Yes, I recommend this product.
We're happy to help020 3514 3658
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri 8.00 am - 5.00 pm